My etsy shop

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Rainy day

I haven't taken any pics of the crafty items I've made lately but I did get some cool pics of the rain today. I was a torrential downpour for all of 30mins & they were testing the tornado warnings today during it......how stupid is that, sure lets test the tornado warning sirens while it looks like there may actually be one we won't freak anyone out nahh. Now I'm curious to know how many dumbasses actually hit the basement when they heard it.

I have completed a knit hat out of some thick/thin that I recycled from a sweater that looks like a handspun but is really an acrylic. I'm in a morbid mood so to me the colors look like brain matter. It has blood red, grey, yellow I will post a pic later its been an eventful couple days.

No comments: