My etsy shop

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Scrubbie pattern



Bobble scrubbie pattern:
side 1 bobble= yo insert hook pull up a loop yo pull thru 2 loops on hook,yo pull up a loop yo pull thru 2 loops on hook, yo & pull up a loop yo pull thru all 5 loops on hook
Row1: ch4, join with sl st
Row2: ch2, 15 hdc in ring, join with sl to beginning ch2
Row3: ch2, bobble in same stitch, *2 hdc in next stitch, hdc & bobble in next stitch* repeat around join
Row4: 2 hdc in first stitch, *1hdc in next st, 1 hdc & bobble in next stitch, 1hdc in next stitch, 2 hdc in next stitch* repeat and join

Side 2
Row1: ch4, join with sl st
Row2: ch2 hdc in same stitch, 2 hdc in each stitch around, join
Row3: ch2 hdc in same stitch, *1 hdc in next stitch, 2 hdc in next stitch* repeat
Row4: ch2 hdc in next stitch, *1 hdc in next 2 stitches, 2 hdc in next stitch* repeat, join
Row 5: sc in each stitch around

Handle
ch as many stitches as you need to go across your hand (do 2 extra to tuck in when you sew everything together)sc across each stitch turn & sc again till you have the width you want

tuck in your handle between side 1 & 2 & either slip stitch around or sew to join I also used the tails from my beginning chan & tied them together so the scrubbie would stay flat.

If you have any problems let me know I tend to take notes in my own geeky shorthand only I know.

1 comment:

renae823 said...

This is very pretty! I will have to make one sometime. :)