My etsy shop

Friday, November 16, 2007

I weighed myself about 2 weeks ago & I have lost 30lbs. I guess you can tell now because a couple people have commented on it. Chuckles was like it looks like you lost it all in your legs. Probably because all my jeans look like a potato sack on me. But I'm not complaining as long as I don't loose it in my tits.

Today is Chuckles b-day so I am taking him to see Saw IV. I'm not a huge fan because to me the sequels were never as good as the first but he loves it. We are going to the mongolian for dinner since it right across the street from the movie theatre.

I got an e-mail yesterday from someone in my past I haven't talked to in years. Isn't it so weird to hear from someone after so many years it brings back so many memories & feelings you totally forgot about.

No crafty pics but I will have some later I need to list some pillow cases chuckles granny made after I iron them.

No comments: