My etsy shop

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Star Stitch Shawl



I also just finished a star stitch shawl & I freakin LOVE it!!!!!! I've always had problems with making shawls that are never big enough for my plus size butt. Most start at the top & you work your way down to the point, even doubling or tripling the first row they still end up too small. Well I FINALLY found one that works from the point up so you can make it as big as you want (I will post full pics later) I found the pattern here http://www.michaels.com/art/online/projectsheet?pid=e02724&categoryid it is a little bit of a pain to read & I may have did the stitch a little off but I love the result. This was done with a P hook & some cheapy yarn from the $1 section of Target.


This is the finished shawl in the middle of having fringe added

No comments: