My etsy shop

Saturday, February 07, 2009

Shell neckwarmer

So I finished a new neckwarmer. I may sell it since it was made out of wool & I tend to get a little itchy with wool. Besides it doesn't really match my new pimped out houndstooth coat very well. I'm hoping to get a pattern up in my shop sometime this week. I'm working on a blue scarf version that I may actually wear. I've been really emotional and pissy lately so my creative juices aren't flowing like they use to. Besides sewing at work all day tends to use my creative energy. I have a couple idea floating around if I can get up the emotional energy to try them.










I also finished a rainbow hat. Yes, I really am that gay. I've been thinking about making one for forever but most rainbow yarn (ie red heart) is fugly. So I did a funkier version a la moi style. I actually realy love it. It's up for sale if anyone wants to show their pride.





1 comment:

The Craftaholic said...

i love that cowl!
Very pretty indeed!