My etsy shop

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Maybe some new patterns soon...

So, I've been crocheting lately. It's been a while since I picked up my hook & actually finished a project. Sewing lately & getting things ready for festivals I don't really have time for crochet. I just finished one slouchy hat & wrote up a pattern for it. I may make another in a better yarn before putting it on etsy because it's kinda meh in scratchy stiff acrylic. I'm also working on a second completely different one that's more airy that I'm writing down as I work. So hopefully I will have 2 new hat patterns for sale. I really love selling patterns & seeing all the variations people make from them. It just feels like the process takes forever.

Also, I did very well at the street fair if anyone is interested. It started slow because it was so cold but picked up after noon. I was a little worried after the disaster of the first friday in Xenia. That was so disappointing I left an hour early & so did the women next to me. But I really enjoyed the street fair. Ran into an old teacher & someone I went to HS with (can't remember her name). Oh & I sat and had a great convo with a queer woman who had to be in her early 70's. She was a hoot. She totally made me think of how I could be when I get that age.

No comments: