My etsy shop

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

WIPs


My scrap yarn blanket. It's similar to a granny square. Done in all dc around the box with 3 dc ch2 3dc in the corners. I have no restrictions on yarn as far as weight. If I use something in smaller weight in 1 row I use a bulkier weight in the next to even it out its working pretty well.. I'm also currently collecting small amounts of scraps on all my x-mas projects and I'm joining them to make hippy style hats for myself.

This isn't really a work in progress but its more of I plan to make one of these again after x-mas. I really loves how my plastic bag purse came out & I have started collecting the extra thick bags for another. Grocery bags worked fine but I really like how smooth the finished product was with the thicker bags.

No comments: