My etsy shop

Thursday, April 12, 2007


I recently listed some items on etsy. I have some GREAT vintage knitting patterns, including one of a star trek sweater which being the uber geek I am totally loves. If I was a big knitter I would keep it for myself.

I also listed some cute little boutique style gift tags. Like these -->



And some cute little stitch markers. Including monkeys....yes you heard me right monkey markers they are too freakin cute. I also listed some breast cancer awareness ribbon markers that I think every woman should have. Even if you can't afford to donate a bunch of money to a charity you can show your support by wearing a pink ribbon. How many times are you noticed in public knitting or crocheting. Maybe you can make one of those people take a moment when they see your breast cancer awareness ribbon. If they take a moment to think then maybe they will take a moment to donate to cancer research.



So take a look at my store. Browse around see I'm sure you will find something to your liking.

No comments: