My etsy shop

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Nintendo pillow


So this is one of the things I made for the boi for x-mas. Can I tell you how hard it is to make christmas items for someone who doesn't like anything I make. This did get a huge smile though YAY!! My brother who is also a gamer thought it was pretty cool. It was made from a fabric similar to sweat pant material I found in the dollar bin at Wal-mart. All of the "parts" were made from felt so I wouldn't have to do any hemming. It was pretty easy. I did almost all of it on the machine except for the red buttons & the 2 black middle buttons which I stitched by hand.


I also made a big guy robe. Casual Male sells robes for $80 isn't that ridiculous. So I took a regular men's robe which fits everywhere else just gaps too much in the front and added a flannel trim all around the front. It ended up making a natural hood which chuckles loves during the winter after a hot shower. I've only taken before pics so I will have to post them later.

No comments: