My etsy shop

Thursday, May 01, 2008

A year in review sewing

Nintendo controller pillow for an x-mas gift. Machine & hand sewn.


Eyeball pincushion. Hand sewn, the eyelid came out bigger than expected but it was my first try. The bottom has a pop bottle cap inside.

Wood grain wallet. Machine sewed. I didn't want to sell it, I liked it so much.


Zombie swap package. The doll was from the dollar store. She has brains coming out of her head & a large gash on her thigh. Hand sewn. The wallet was sewn wonky to resemble human skin.




DPN knitting needle cases. Machine sewed. Ziplock bags to separate needles stitched into center of pouch.










Headbands, machine stitched. The center picture is the second side fabric for both of the 2 headbands.






















I thought I would post some of the sewn items I have made within the last year I may or may not have listed on etsy or here. I think I just like posting pics. It always makes a blog more enjoyable. I also just finished a rockin new dress. I've already worn it once. I'm going to see how it holds up after washing before posting pics.

No comments: