My etsy shop

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Dirty old men

I usually don't talk about work that much because unless you work here you wont really get it but I must share today.........

A dirty old man old enough to be my father just called & as the convo was going on he was like oh I would never lie I'm a minister....Oh realllllly correct me if I'm wrong but isn't today SUNDAY your one day of work? lie #1

I didn't pay you guys because my car was stolen, well actually both my cars a Jag & a Mercedes were stolen within the last month *eye roll* then later well I had to put down $1000 to get a new Mercedes and they are cutting me a check for the one that was stolen for 8k. Ok how old is this Mercedes & what happened to the Jag didn't get any money from it because it doesn't really exist. Now my thinking was you have to scratch up a grand for a down payment on your mercedes but you cant pay $15 for your credit card payment, wouldn't common sense say if you can't afford $15 maybe you need to get something like a Saturn just a thought. I made a joke that maybe he needs to get a car that is less tempting & he replied that well he is in a church community & has to have something stylish. Uhhh ok since when is it better to fork over a buttload for an unnecessary car than it is to give to charity. I grew up with a Grandmother who I would consider the most giving christian in the world very mother teresa like & she would give a person the shirt off her back if they would need it & you would never catch her in anything designer because she had much better use for her money. when did it become acceptable for ministers to care more about their image.

Then he proceeded to ask me personal questions. Am I married, did I go to college, where I live, basically being a perv saying he was looking for a younger woman to marry EWWWW. My smartmouth had to pipe in even though I can't really say anything I find ways of making a point. He started with the do you go to church speal. I was like nope & there was the usually come back from him to which I always reply I don't feel you have to go to an organized church to be a religious person. That reply always gets the money grubbers real fast MWAH HA HA they never like that one. Then he was talking about going to anti-gay rallies & doing the "right thing" ohhh if he only knew.

Then he was like well if you get any info on my problem you can call me & tried to give me his number. I was thinking dude I know EVERYTHING about you already don't even try it. I really hate dirty old men, I mean come on even if it wasn't totally gross on his end for all he knows I could be 400lbs with warts all over my face.

Ok rant over.......

No comments: