My etsy shop

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Well I got a call about that great job I applied for...yay & I just finished the assessment test. Wow do I ever suck. I got a 50% on the section for business writing, granted the average is a 60% but I always thought I was a stickler for punctuation. I guess I've been out of school for too long. Maybe I can make up for it in the sections I did well in for math, typing & data entry. I think I did well for the data entry even though I didn't use a 10key pad.

In better news I sold another item on etsy...YAY. I really need to get on the ball & list some of the items I made recently, maybe after I get home tonight. I'm working until midnight now on my new schedule which sucks but at least I get 2 more hours of pay.

I have such cabin fever I hope some festivals are coming up. I have a strong urge to go swimming but I really don't like public pools.

I planted some veggies yesterday. I hope they do as well as last years. At least I planted some things that we will eat this year. And I put up a fence to keep the weenie from jumping around in the garden, maybe it will keep the bunnies out too. It looks really white trash with the 2 different color fences but its doing the job & that's all that matters.

No comments: