My etsy shop

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Interview

I had my interview today for the recycling plant. I think it went really well...a panel interview *bleck* But I wasn't as nervous as I usually am, maybe because I knew I was qualified for it. The plant was really nice & the guys who interviewed me were really cool. It felt more like a conversation than an interview which they say is how it should go so cross your fingers for me.



In crafty news I have been making dishcloths lately to practice different stitches & to really do something mindless to relieve stress.

All of the yarns used are recycled from sweaters. The brown was a men's old navy sweater that magically appeared in my house so you know I had to take it apart. The yarn is so thin it is basically the size of 2 strands of heavy nylon thread held together. I used a crochet hook size normally used for thread doilies. I actually really like it. I may make something larger like a lacy scarf if I feel up to it, it would take FOREVER. I've made a lot more dishcloths but, I either already gave them away, they are in use or I'm sending them for my swap.

No comments: