My etsy shop

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Movie reviews 06/14

Ok I have a couple to update. If you don't like spoilers don't read any further.

Hostel 2- pretty much the same as the last one except with girls. I honestly didn't like the last one because the acting & storey were pretty bad. Gore doesn't bother me but atleast have a good story to go with it. The second one had better acting & if you are a man hating woman you will probably love the scene when she cuts of the dudes you know what & feeds it to the dogs

Pirates of the Carribean: I wasn't really impressed with it. Just a big overpriced movie with not much to the story. Everyone looked good in it though.

I did see the preview for I am legend which I am really excited about I LOVE vampires & it has will smith in it. I'm trying to get my hands on the original book before it comes out in Dec. although I never enjoy a movie when I read the book first.

No comments: