My etsy shop

Monday, June 11, 2007

Dishcloth swap

I received a great package from my swap partner. I love when packages come when I'm having a shitty day. Last night...well actually 4am this morning Dylan started having seizures. He had one small one them a huge one that wouldn't stop so we had to take him to the ER vet. The poor little guy was so out of it. He had 2 doses of Valium & his pheno the little booger was still going strong when we got to the vet at 8am. We left him there for observation & to get some sleep until 4 & when we picked him up it was like nothing had happened. Dogs are such amazing creatures.

Anyways back to the crafts, here is what I sent my partner:

2 dishcloths
a pan handle cover
a towel holder ring (a gatorade cap ring was used)
a scrubbie
and a hot pad



I will post pics of what I received later & the pattern for the dishcloth & scrubbie.




And what I received from my partner:




No comments: