My etsy shop

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Boobies!!!!!

Ok the title is kinda childish but I'm feeling silly today. I just finished a new item for the shop. A breast shaped pincushion. How funny is this thing. I thought it might go over well since my boobie pillows are such a big hit when I give them as gifts. They are pretty quick to make. The body is knitted & the nipple is crochet. I'm hoping to list more skin tones if they sell.





I've also been experimenting with different animals made from silk ties, like my owls. I came up with this cute little penguin. I totally love him & don't really want to give him up but I know I never wear pins. I also made a cute little bird but I haven't finished attaching the pin so he isn't finished yet. I'm thinking of trying a peacock shape. I was telling a guy I work with about the different pins I am making & he was like do you want some more ties I have a bunch at home I don't wear anymore. I was like hell yeah bring them in I would love them. So hopefully tomorrow when I go into work I will have some ties waiting for me on my desk. I totally love getting craft supplies from people who were going to throw them out.


1 comment:

HollyLynne said...

Love the tie brooches, what an awesome idea!! And the boob pincushion . . . just hysterical!