My etsy shop

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Dread headwrap


I just finished a new headwrap. It's made so you can adjust the fit to how you like to wear them exactly. Made from 100% recycled cotton. I also pulled out my other head model from cosmetology school. I had to give her some cornrows because her hair was out of control. Which lead to the headwrap idea. This was pretty easy to make. If it sells I may make some more. I have quite a few colors of recycled cotton. I really wish my sales would pick up on etsy. We really need the extra money I was pulling in from it. Even if it was a small amount it did pay a couple bills.
I would love to get another job, my current one seems to be sucking the life out of me. I've applied with the county a million times but the only one that showed any interest was for call center work. I can't do that again, especially with Job & family services. It's hard enough to give negative answers to the people I work with now, I couldn't do it if it was something like denying a mom food stamps.

No comments: