My etsy shop

Thursday, April 24, 2008

extra wide headbands



These are 2 of the headbands I have been working on lately. Both are from recycled yarn. The brown is cotton with chenille swirls & the grey is wool. I really like them. If my hair was a long enough to put into a ponytail I would wear one. I'll probably be listing these on etsy within the next couple days.
I also finished up this adorable baby top. How cute did this come out. I found these t-shirts really cheap & bought the only 2 they had. The monkey head is made of felt & I came up with the pattern based on the ones already printed on the shirt. I only have it in an 18-24mos so not sure how many people will need that size. My thinking was if they are buying for a baby they can always buy a bigger size & they can grow into it

No comments: